Tuesday, December 14

14122010

Hello,friends.
How was ur day?
Mine was as usual...nothing ever happened.
10.37pm ,and my stomach growling badly now.
Persimmon and 2 bananas for my dinner.
im not on diet.seriously.just for health.
babe bao en,i kinda missed the day we hv sushi craved at sakae sushi.haha
It seem like i only can fulfill sushi craving just looking at the pic.lol

Actually im looking forward having a sushi feast with 'u' or just a meal.
but i never asked for it.nothing different if im going back.

distance.
fact are fact.

hmmm,talk something that bright my days.
哈欠佬keep chatting with me on fb this few days.
wonder who is 哈欠佬?
not going to tell u all.lol
so u not to worry ,my lips are sealed. haha
its so caring to have a friend keep accompany me.

really appreciate it.thankss.

i dont really noe wat to blog,just updated .
i admit that i make my blog public,
just wanna earn money from nuffnang.lol
Yea,im crazy .
btw,im not a beauty and i dont hv a talent .

so just let it be.
STOP DREAMING already.haha

6 months.its really like just a blink of an eye.
You sacrifice, you work hard for future,for getting a better life.

You're really tired for working everyday even had ot until 12 or till the next day.
yes,just for life. but,
can any couples live without contact with each other?
can u tell me wat am i suppose to do?
i never asked for anything.
coz i noe i wont get any answer from u.
im worry bout u but i cant contact with u.

so HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment