Thursday, December 9

09122010Persimmons

Im here, tonight.
Im extremely exhausted,today ,oaoh...

Anyway,I just came back from pasar malam with my housemate.
i never been there for about months agoo..
i bought some personal items ,FOOD and persimmon.
wonder what is persimmon?
yes,im seriously want to talk about it.
one of my flavourite FRUIT.teehee!

























DENG DENG DENG!this is persimmon!
Persimmons are light yellow-orange in color . ya,we can use our naked eyes to see .lol,sorry.

















the inner part of it.Their flesh is very sweet and crunchy,so i love it!


















Hmmm,this is the dried one.called 'shizi' in chinese.hmmm,i only see them in CNY.

never taste about it..so,i think is quite 'doublesweetsss'.im not really like it.



















this is the last pic .hee..



ohh~the dizziness is driving me crazy
stop bugging me pls.

its killing me seriously
may i have some panadol? XD
cham..addicted to panadol,nonono.





hmm,this is the first time i blog like this..feel good.
hmmm,i will try to use english more and more...
i want to improve it.so just BLOGGING
hee :)
Goodnight.bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hey yo !
    i tell u one secret !
    i love this fruits too !!!
    omg, just realise watever u like to eat, I LIKE TOO !!!
    Goodnite honey, hope u everyday can have nice food and mood =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeehee,OMG!
    u are my first reader comment on my blog!
    woah,thank u,babe!
    thanks for ur support!
    becoz u r my babe(gross)HAHAHA!
    Anyway,thanks babe,goodnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ~ be sure make a sushi ~~~

    we both love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~come and support u too~ hope u can upload more food ya~XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowan,thanks for leave a comment here.
    Sure,i will updated it for next months i think.
    im so busy recently.sorry lah.thanks for ur support!
    Karen,thanks dear!!
    ana ana ,贪吃鬼

    ReplyDelete